Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Second Chances DO Happen!

Started by the shark hunter, October 29, 2015, 04:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shark hunter

... i saw an ex-girlfriend the other day and it was like a new beginning for me ...

... the last time i ran into her we ended up in bed and then when i expressed that i didn't want to reignite anything from the past she blew me off. the whole thing felt utterly DISGUSTING and it was all because we slept together ...

... but this time we had a nice long chat and then at the end she went her way and i went mine and it felt so good. that was the way i should have done it LAST TIME ...

... so there you go, second chances to get it right do happen. just make sure you don't choke and you'll be fine ...

... comments?  ac_smile
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

RW

They don't always happen.  You are lucky they did.  Congrats.
Beware of Gaslighters!

the shark hunter

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i saw an ex-girlfriend the other day and it was like a new beginning for me ...

... the last time i ran into her we ended up in bed and then when i expressed that i didn't want to reignite anything from the past she blew me off. the whole thing felt utterly DISGUSTING and it was all because we slept together ...

... but this time we had a nice long chat and then at the end she went her way and i went mine and it felt so good. that was the way i should have done it LAST TIME ...

... so there you go, second chances to get it right do happen. just make sure you don't choke and you'll be fine ...

... comments?  ac_smile

In my experience, second chances do not happen and when they do, they don't usually work out. Having said that, I hope you prove me wrong. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i saw an ex-girlfriend the other day and it was like a new beginning for me ...

... comments?  ac_smile

In my experience, second chances do not happen and when they do, they don't usually work out. Having said that, I hope you prove me wrong. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

... is that right, Shen?  can you give us an example of a failed second chance?

RW

... comments?  ac_smile

That made me think ...

I have a former friend I could give a second chance as my friend wants to be friendly again.  Maybe I will and let you know how it goes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

... comments?  ac_smile

I hope it works out the way you want it to the shark hunter.

ac_smile

RW

I have reunited with a friend and it's been awesome.  Thank you for sharing this and changing things in my life as well sharky.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I have reunited with a friend and it's been awesome.  Thank you for sharing this and changing things in my life as well sharky.

That's a little different than a former romantic interest.

RW

Oh I have one of those I could re-friend too.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Oh I have one of those I could re-friend too.

That might be awkward RW.

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"

... comments?  ac_smile

I can give you several  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "the shark hunter"

... comments?  ac_smile

I can give you several  :laugh3:

Hello Dove, it's so nice to see you here again.

ac_hithere

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Oh I have one of those I could re-friend too.

Don't be a "ho" FFS. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I'm re-friending people not turning Chinese.  ac_razz
Beware of Gaslighters!